Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialer Does not show dual sim calling option

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 01:20 PM)
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Beta 1 has taken away the option of calling from sim 2 direclty from the phone dialer app.

Please bring it back
33 REPLIES 33
IshaanNyatiJi
Student
Options

You can long press on the call button on the contact/recent screen and there will be an option to call from the non-default sim.

0 Likes
IshaanNyatiJi
Student
Options

While the option is present in all three tabs in the phone app, to call from my non-default number, it now takes me two clicks instead of one to call from the dialer and it takes me a long press and then a click from the recent or contacts tab.

This is a clear move away from user convenience. Please change this back.

YasiJay
First Poster
Options

You can't even add a someone to the call if you aren't on the call on your primary sim. This is ridiculous to be honest. They have made dual sim unusable with this. 

Tigermoto
Student
Options
this is such a backwards step, the best thing about the one ui 2.5 dialler was the dual buttons. Why make it less productive than it was?
Benji-Man
Pathfinder
Options

This is really very stupid. . I want the old function back !!! 

0 Likes
Members_22hOTZz
Apprentice
Options

same to me, every time it shows the pop up and ask. 

ITs very painful 

0 Likes
bogus75ro
Explorer
Options

Same to me, and when you call from car sistem is total disaster, you must take out the phone and chose from what sim do you want the call, or if you have a sim selected and do you want to call from other sim is inposible!!! So your new samsung call app is total wreck!

bogus75ro
Explorer
Options

I try to use my Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 to make a call and is impossible if you have activated option "ask always" for sim, you must take out your phone, unlock and chose a sim... make this if you are running or doing other physical activity is impossible!!!! Nobody here from Samsung to read what we all said about 2 months?!

bogus75ro
Explorer
Options

When you driving and you want to call from car system is total disaster, you must take out the phone and chose from what sim do you want the call, or if you have a sim selected and do you want to call from other sim is impossible!!! 

0 Likes
Members_ERlMFB6
Student
Options

I went through hell to use my personal phone at work, I have work and personal SIM but still use both depending on where I am. 

NOTE+ was productivity phone, now we are on STUPIDITY software. WTF samsung?

If that will not get sorted I think last samsung for me