Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialer Does not show dual sim calling option

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 03:50 PM)
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Beta 1 has taken away the option of calling from sim 2 direclty from the phone dialer app.

Please bring it back
33 REPLIES 33
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
did any one manage to use a good alternate dialer app. i need this function badly am so used to it and cant get away
0 Likes
Selvakumaran
First Poster
Options

Is there plan for add the future back again? maybe an a update? i also mig, dual icon when i send message. 

I use dual sim private and work. Its worked fine the with S9+ now i got S21. Hope next update it will be back thx. 

0 Likes
Handrei
Apprentice
Options
I complained to Samsung support.

I recommend as many as possible to complain, and we will be able to change something.
Josef Mark
First Poster
Options

I also miss my second icon for SIM 2 in dialer app!

Sometimes I need to call from SIM1 and sometimes from SIM2 to the same contacts. it was pretty easy and fast enough. Please ad least some option to be displayed this icon again!

I have to have set the preferred SIM card, because of using my hands-free in my car or to my smart watch, but for normal daily calling I have to have option to call from SIM card what I have available.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Emanuel Martins
First Poster
Options

Take out this funcionality its absurd. Came back please...

0 Likes
PhillyOne
Student
Options
Im having the same issue and if it's not sorted with the next update bye-bye Samsung. I have no loyalty to any of these companies who take our good money and ignore customers
0 Likes
Options

Is this issue fixed ?

I manually reverted my Dual SIM Note 10+ back to Android 10, UI 2.5 and for the past 2 months I have paused all software updates.... so not sure if Samsung released a fix in an update for Android 11, UI 3.x

0 Likes
snelisom
Student
Options

Im saying the same, It was more user friendly and easy to choose Samsung bring it back section dial direct to any sim 1 or 2..

0 Likes
Options

@snelisom - Samsung is not listening to us...and have no plans to fix this issue....so just revert back to Android 10, UI 2.5

Screenshot_20210306-093635_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-144738_Phone.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-144754_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
Gustavo Antunes
Student
Options

Same here, need a preferable sim for car dialing and need otpion to call direct from dealer, Samsung will cause a car accident soon...

0 Likes