Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big mess

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 05:30 PM)
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Why are we here..?? we report issues and nothing gets fixed.. 
Its a real joke!! 3 updates & everytime I've reported chat bubbles issues and still not fixed... keyboard still freezing and losing all typed text... rotation on screen chops wallpaper in half when going from landscape back to protrait.. 

Report after Report & nothing being fixed.. I think S20 ultra will be my last Samsung.. what a total shame you are! 

Shame on you Samsung !!!! 
4 REPLIES 4
Azzymann
Pioneer
Options
Samsung doesn't give a ***** lol, they're a joke
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Yes Mate.. !!! they are.... we provide feedback and not 1 thing has been fixed hahaha 😆😄
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I've been saying this - it's been a strange series of betas so far. Last year most of the bugs I reported were fixed within a couple of updates.
This year, 3 out of 15 fixed that I've been reporting since the 1st beta.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Bradleigh,

Not all fixed errors are added to the update immediately after fixing them. Improvements are added successively, in smaller amounts (the most serious and the most common first + minor ones, which have a small risk that something unexpected will happen).

Adding everything that is fixed right away is risky, because if any of the fixed errors has negative side effects, it will be harder to find the source of the problem, and the cumulative negative effects can be even more problematic 😕.

Therefore, new software updates are released more frequently but they are smaller (containing a smaller number of fixes) than one big update, with all the fixes included.

Also, many changes require prior testing, so if the error is not critical it may take some time to add it to the software.

That's why sending error reports is always useful and it helps developers to be aware of issues, even if all the improvements cannot be introduced at once 😉.