Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 02:45 PM)
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options

After running the beta for 24 hours, I've noticed the battery drains much faster than before I installed it. 

Facebook, Chrome, and YouTube show as consuming the most battery power, but Ive used them much less today than I do normally.

It's used 4% just while typing this!

4 REPLIES 4
Brecht82
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have the same issue. After a couple of drain circles it's still the same.

Biker74
Pathfinder
Options

Yep, I did have that issue and had to stick my phone off at work due to low remaining battery. So, phone was off for a good 3 hours. 

Turned back on, full charge and battery seems fine again. 

But yeah, as mentioned above, you could be doing something quite minor and the battery drops 10% or so.

0 Likes
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options

Another 24hrs later, and same issue persists. Facebook is rinsing battery power, with Chrome in close second place. Again I've not been using my phone as much as I normally do, and the battery drain is huge. In the time it took me to read a news article earlier, the battery went from 62% to 55%. I would definitely say this constitutes a significant bug in this version of the beta. Screenshot_20191130-233258_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @K3n0b1,

Please report this issue through Beta Feedback in Samsung Members. The best way to do it is to attach the battery history and consumption statistics (screenshots) along with the log files just when the battery is at 15-20%.

0 Likes