Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain since last beta

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 09:36 AM)
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
Since this latest beta my battery has been draining g like a leaky pipe. I can get barely 3 hours SoT and standby is draining. I have checked all my apps. And nothing. Yet I am not getting much battery at all. I used to get 6 hours when I got the phone and more recently around 5 hours. 

Anyone else experiencing battery drain?

15 REPLIES 15
spean
Navigator
Options
S10 plus & not a massive user don't game! odd bit of YouTube twitter,definitely battery drain but I put that down to me being thick with settings 🤣 own fault was fine until I joined Beta, My back up p20 pro I still get great battery life & use that more wireless projection as Dex is draining on Samsung smart TV 📺 but again probably down to me for having the brains of a rocking horse 🐎😂👍
0 Likes
spean
Navigator
Options
OK then I will only stay on my phone for 1hr 😂👍
0 Likes
AA105
Apprentice
Options
Ive also noticed an increase in battery drain, so i checked settings and saw that all my deep sleeping and sleeping apps were removed and i need to add them all back. Could be the same for you.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
3040x1440 will use more battery. also if your our in a 3g only area it will also use more battery power because its constantly looking for a 4g signal. also if you have a weak or slow 4g signal its always scanning for a stronger and faster 4g signal this all uses battery
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
it does it automatically but this takes about 1 week or so after every update
0 Likes
hljmdjscf
Explorer
Options
2k screen uses more battery but less than 5% compared to 1080p, check whatever on YouTube, plenty of tests have been made by several YouTubers. A poor 4G network will consume more battery but not in an developed area like the capital of Scotland with 4G+ network everywhere. What you mentioned is irrelevant to the topic here.
0 Likes