Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 live for S10 EE in UK

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 03:22 PM)
themoominator
Explorer
Options
Just seen this in the sammobile database, seems like EE in the UK has gone to Android 11. Can anyone verify if they can update?

9 REPLIES 9
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
that's if you're phone is locked to EE. I'm with EE but I've not had the update, I'm on an unlocked phone.
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
never had update I'm on EE, although phone unlocked, wife has s10 plus locked to EE, no update on her phone as of yet!
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
then your on united Kingdom BTU unlocked. this has always been the first to get updates but now we having to wait for weeks. why ??
0 Likes
themoominator
Explorer
Options
BTU normally gets the update first which is why I was surprised when I saw it. But the firmware is still the same one we have TLJ
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
not the final release. that's why.

beta build is newer, plus, a new build has been released

https://www.realmicentral.com/2021/01/20/third-software-update-rolls-out-for-galaxy-s10-one-ui-3-0-b...
0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
We're already on the 3rd Beta and have been since the 7th January, I think. If you look at the build number for the latest version for South Korea (ZUA3) we won't get that software version.
looking at Sammobile database every official Android 11 software version ends with (ETLJ), for most countries, and because we are on the beta ours ends with (ZTLJ) Just really a waiting game I suppose until they release it for us on beta
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
AUT and XEF Regions have had Android 11 pulled from the servers. So I'm guessing there's an issue still
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@themoominator,

Unfortunately, the update to the official version of Android 11 is still unavailable for S10 users in the UK 😔.

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
exuse me the official firmwares did have exactly the same build number as we have. so what is the problem? we will get a newer version because the official version was the same build number as the beta we are on.
0 Likes