Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3.0 Pulled!

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 11:48 AM)
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Sammobile has reported the one ui update has been pulled... 😪

https://www.sammobile.com/news/stable-galaxy-s10-android-11-one-ui-3-0-update-pulled/
12 REPLIES 12
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
There were still bugs in the beta so not surprised stable isn't ready for roll out. my battery life sux.
0 Likes
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
I don't have that issue, battery life is just like its always been for me.
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
My battery life has been fine as well
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I have an S10 and my update isn't out till February the notice says. beta has been 💯 for me 👍
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Yep.

Everyone banging on they have it or don't have it.

BETA users complaining about not being updated to the 'Final'. The reason being it's not final.

always knew that wasn't the final build. Still too many issues I've flagged that haven't been looked at/fixed.
spean
Navigator
Options
Had battery issue but last update has fixed that on 7th January sorted it out! S10 plus UK just got this notice literally this second on my members notice board page! ✌👍

clipboard_image_1611238739402.jpg

0 Likes
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
not reallybhad any issues with battery since 3rd beta mostly phone behaving ok although sometimes feel that audio is low in phone calls but this is mostly on WiFi calling
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@m1ckbr1t,

Currently, there is a problem on 3.0 version which doesn't allow Beta Program to end, before the situation is completely resolved.

There is a plan to implement the changes made for other models (that will get an update to 3.1 version) also to the Beta version of S10 (or update it to the 3.1 version right away as a next Beta version). And then it will be tested again to make sure that it is stable and no other problems appear 😊.

Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options
not happy, want to rollback but can't
0 Likes