Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer files to my PC via USB

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 09:34 AM)
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
As the title suggests, I'm not able to transfer any files or pictures etc to my PC, I've tried 3 different cables now, anyone else experiencing this issue.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ddator
First Poster
Options

Have had this happen recently to my workplace. I work in IT support and can't figure out this issue.

Have tried all troubleshooting steps provided in other forums including factory reset, trying different cables/PCs, developer mode etc.

We've had reports of users who were always able to transfer media from phone to PC then suddenly it stops working. Phone models range from A52/A53/A54

It doesn't seem to be model specific as some are still able to transfer files  

0 Likes
pongnut
First Poster
Options

This issue also started appearing this week at our company.  Only our fully managed corporate Samsung phones are observing this issue.  The initial pull down from the top of the phone screen seems to indicate that transferring files is active, but when we tap on "other USB options" the "Transferring files" option is not present.

Initial pull downInitial pull down

fully managed Samsung phonefully managed Samsung phone

phone not on Knoxphone not on Knox

Update: We were able to work around this issue by allowing Developer options on the Microsoft Intune profile associated with our fully managed phones, and setting the Default USB configuration to "Transferring files".

0 Likes