Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 12:08 PM)
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Looks like no update today when US released there's Friday or something hmmm.... hopefully tomorrow for UK
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback, suggestions and bug reporting during the Beta Programme 😉 The next Beta version is not yet available, but the developers are working hard to bring it to the UK  😎

Have a good day,

Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Looks like tomorrow or hopefully by Friday haha
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I guess we'll just have to use the majorly bugged software until beta 3 drops. 🤷🏽Screenshot_20221004_230105_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
I have a feeling they have delayed the 3rd beta due to so many issues with beta 2 so they hopefully sort the issues.
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Still nothing hmmm
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
New test build. October security patch, was literally just about to downgrade to 4.1 and install beta 1 again as that build for me was better than beta 2. But I think I'll wait til the weeks over to downgrade, just incase we get an update in the next few days.Screenshot_20221005_154411_CheckFirm.jpg
0 Likes
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
I was going to do that but known my luck they will release new update Haha. But hopefully we get it before weekend.
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
If you were to withdraw and install the official version and then decided to join the beta, you will only be able to install the latest beta and not the first version. That will not be possible at all. So you are best waiting, by end of tomorrow I expect us to receive an update.
0 Likes