New beta causing Bluetooth issues..not connecting devices 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Nassah,

Have you tried performing Wipe Cache Partition after the update? Are you trying to connect to any specific device or does the issue appear with any Bluetooth device? If nothing helps - please send an error report through Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😉

Have a good day!

0 Likes
PM666
Explorer
Options
I can confirm that some bluetooth LE devices have not worked with either beta. I have a Honor Band 6 that will no longer connect and have tried all the above. I have sent error reports but have had no feedback.
0 Likes
Dcontrol
Apprentice
Options
I am in the same situation in regards to the Honor band 6. Constantly disconnecting/reconnecting so it's basically useless for the time being. Error report sent and no feedback either. I wasn't sure if it was the Huawei Health app that was the culprit or the beta as both have had issues of late. Just have to wait it out and hope it's fixed in the next iteration.
PM666
Explorer
Options
I've tried latest version of the health app and even really old versions but I just can't get mine to connect. At first I thought Android 13 was the cause but I've since been able to test the band on a pixel 6. It worked fine on that.
0 Likes
Dcontrol
Apprentice
Options
I've done exactly the same too. I've also factory reset the band and cleared the data and cache within the Health app but it makes no difference. The band won't even pair now as there's no prompt on the band to re-pair doing the usual pairing process. I think it's safe to say it's the beta. You don't realise how much of a convenience using the band was until it's temporarily taken away from you.

Edit - Since the new update today I'm able to connect the Honor band 6 as normal. Long may it continue.
PM666
Explorer
Options

Cheers for the update, will try mine later!

0 Likes