Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Hopefully new beta 3 tomorrow or Tuesday fingers 🤞 
9 REPLIES 9
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I think Samsung are mocking us! A52 MIDRANGE PHONE, gets the newer update before us, the same one S22 got 🙈🤷🏽🤯 good job Samsung!!!Screenshot_20221010_082813_Twitter.jpg
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
There definitely delaying it for us for some strange reason
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Mattylvl92 

We want to release new Beta version as soon as possible, but our priority is ensuring that bugs are fixed, and that the new software is tested to avoid new, sometimes more problematic bugs. We want to make sure that the released software is better and more stable from version to version 😊

Have a good day!

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
We all know that isn't true, it took 3 weeks for beta 2 and it has even more bugs than beta 1 🤷🏽🤯 some quite worrying.
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@AmnaMaz , I hope all is well ?
I need to check something, if I may ?
The team in the US released Beta ZV1E ( a screen shot is attached for you), and the forum of which I'm a member says its the fifth Beta version released so far. Am I correct or indeed wrong that the first were for the S22 series and the following were then released for the S22 and S21 series after the Beta Testing service was opened to S21 users after the first couple of versions were released and tested on the S22 series.
Are we now on ,In fact , the fourth Beta version and the fifth one is the next update everyone is waiting for.
It amuses me when people like to guess when the next version is going to be released. I actually thought that the next version was going to be released last Thursday ( 6th October). I also think this next highly anticipated version will be the last Beta update this time . I went on my experiences of Beta releases in the past being released on what I think is Samsung's preferred day of the week being Thursdays. So are we due the 4th or 5th version ?
As I've just said the first was just for the S22 series, followed by versions then released for both the S22 and S21 handsets. If I'm wrong then I am wrong.
I understand that there are two versions of the chipsets
Galaxy flagships in the US, China, and several other markets typically got a model with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. Meanwhile, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Korea used to get a version with the in-house Exynos processor. I know that changed with the Galaxy S22 series. We’ve still got a variant with a Snapdragon chipset and a model with an Exynos processor, but the Exynos variant is restricted to Europe. So have the US series had more versions of this Beta software , they are on the fifth , or have both markets received the same amount?
I've researched my query but not had a,definitive answer?
Thanks for your valued time and support with my query and thanks for looking after us all here on the forums.
Kind regardsScreenshot_20221005_231257_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221005_231308_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221005_231318_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Whatsoever, if samsung does not release snapdragon to eu market than I am done with samsung.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Could be today since the test build has now changed from ZVJ3 TO ZVJ4Screenshot_20221011_062748_CheckFirm.jpg
0 Likes
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
I hope so! Seems like ages since last one!
0 Likes
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Hopefully new beta today fingers 🤞
0 Likes