Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less Feedback/Issues/Participants In OneUI5 & Android 13 Beta?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 03:59 PM)
robd1
Voyager
Options
Are we seeing fewer problems in the current Beta than OneUI4/Android 12 and previous versions? Or are we just experiencing less Feedback or fewer Participants In the Beta program?
11 REPLIES 11
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This has to be the best beta out there. Period.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @robd1  From my observations I would say it is  far more likely  to be a quality Beta with fewer issues.  I doubt there are fewer participants  (quota has been reached on S22 series) and surely users would report problems on a similar scale.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
I'm happy this appears to be the case. I'm definitely noticing an increase in performance on my S21 Ultra 5G and what also appears to be improved battery life, the phone does not appear to be getting as warm as previously.
I'm finding my wi fi speed is averaging 876 - 975 Mbps on my 1GB broadband.
I was considering upgrading my phone as I was unhappy with its performance. But I think I will be sticking with it now. I did reset my Network Settings, after installing the Beta, which required password re-entry.
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
I have noticed that this update focuses less on visual and more on practicality and performance. Like you have said I also get better battery and the phone performs better, although I have had a few freezes when using certain apps but this could be down to app compatibility rather than bugs.
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
The only problem I have is the AOD. As I had onscreen notifications, these have gone.
But I have found a workaround that should do until the next update / final release
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
I've not seen any issues really, not had any problems obviously as expected Google pay isn't working, I don't think there will be 5 or 6 betas before the final version, battery life has improved as others have said, however, if you look at what changed for Google pixel 6 users they are saying there's hardly any noticeable difference, I think most of android 13 is cleaning up what was wrong with 12.
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
I reckon this beta is one of the best if not the best over the last few years. Very few issues if any and feel like a nearly polished product. Enjoying this beta and hoping the final release is not too far away.
0 Likes
PM666
Explorer
Options
This beta has been rock solid stable for me too. Only issue I've had is that my Honor Band 6 won't pair anymore.
0 Likes
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
The beta honestly has been great for me.
Hardly any issues at all
I even think its possible the battery life might have improved.
All my banking apps work its very fast and fluid..
Im very impressed
0 Likes