Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animations in weather app.

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 06:52 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Not too sure about what to think of the animations in the weather app. What do you all think? 
10 REPLIES 10
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Don't really use the app.... much easier to look at the sky when outside.. big yellow thing ... sunny and heavy clouds could mean rain.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I like them, not that I look to often as I normally ask google and stick my hand out of the window for a feel of the weather.

Bear in mind I live in the UK 🇬🇧 and the weather is unreliable as they come.
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
Lmao
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
Agreed UK here too, I only said the other day if the weather forecast said rain today 365 days of the year then 85% of the time, they'd be right.
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Fiona26 ,

I will keep an eye on this thread so if more users would like to share their opinion, I will be happy to listen 😊 If more users dislike the animations, I will let the product team know.

Have a good day!

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Animations in general need a lot of improvement. They aren't smooth, my iPad which has a 60hz display feels smoother than my 120hz S21U. Animations on my iPad are perfect and never stutter. Hopefully Samsung can match the animation smoothness of iOS in future updates.
0 Likes
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
I think the animations are a nice touch and pretty cool, to be honest. It's fresh and clean. I do miss the weather live wallpaper from back in the day lol
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
They are growing on me now to be honest.