Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call issues

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 03:44 PM)
efx
Pathfinder
Options
Anybody have any problems with calls to landlines? I can hear others perfectly but people at the other end struggle to hear me. The sound keeps dropping out, near impossible to give a name or account number. Tried hands-free off and on. Tried switching off the WIFI calling and they say it helps. This seems to be on landlines mainly as I called a relative on their mobile and they said the call was fine.
Possibly it's not a beta problem, but ive not experienced it on any other phone. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @efx ,

I think software may be the root of the problem here. 🤔 Please report this issue in Samsung Members app > Error report, so that it doesn't escape the developers' notice.

0 Likes
SiH
Explorer
Options
Yes I have had similar problems with calls. No one can hear me without having to restart the phone. Usual air plane mode toggle on and off doesn't work but call work with data calls like WhatsApp calls so it is not a problem with the microphone. Rubbish s22 total lemon of a phone. See the link below and look at the post about phone not being fit for purpose.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/galaxy-s22-wifi-issues-samsung-denying-anythin...
0 Likes