Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong product selection

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 06:49 PM)
Members_UG9bfic
First Poster
Options

It is very sad that the new Book2 is only available in Silver in the UK. What is the suggestion for those who really don't like this colour? The dark grey option is far nicer, because it is more smooth combination with the black screen and it looks fantastic. Germany, France and Italy all have the Grey/Anthracite/Graphite option as default but not the UK unfortunately. The silver option is the worst colour choice because it also makes the laptop to resemble a macbook. I really don't like my computer to resemble a macbook, I hate their look, I never bought one because I find them ugly and apple is the last company I would like to be associated with. They used to make products out of child labour, they never pay any taxes and they close their products to their ecosystem. Worst is, even apple have now moved on from their classic silver look and they offer a dark grey option, which is more popular.  

So what do you think I should do? I want to buy the top of the range Book2 Pro 360 15.6inch i7 - £1.5k laptop but I cannot buy it in the colour choice that I really don't like! Do I need to smuggle it from Germany? Can you please make my life a little easier? Would you please listen to your consumers and offer the dark grey colour option as well?

3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agreed, i went all out with the 360 15.6" i7 512GB, only to realise it only cam in silver on the Uk site, reminds me of a cheap chromebook look.

Will probably end up adding a decal.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I was going to buy one but I realised that paying this much for a laptop with HD 60Hz screen is crazy. Also in UK as you say range is extremely limited. Why can't you order with 1TB drive. The pre-order offer of yet more Galaxy Buds is disappointing when you find that in US they are giving a gaming monitor and much better trade in deals ($300 for Galaxy watch).
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
i ended up cancelling my 360 order and keeping the S8 Ultra
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]