Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical lines on screen galaxy book 2

(Topic created on: 26-02-2024 05:14 PM)
Members_eWYN3R4
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else experienced similar to this ?

One or two lines appeared last week and today they have increased again, Samsung have given me all the trouble shooting steps and ive completed them all bar a complete factory restore, 

the lines are mostly stationary but do flicker now and again

the device is under warranty and never has any physical damaged occurred so im at a loss as to what it could be? 

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated 

20240226_171252.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That look like the panel is damaged,.where and when did you buy it, best to return it, that said the argument will be it is some form of impact damage.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Members_eWYN3R4
First Poster
Options

It was won in a comp just before Christmas so no receipt. It was all brand new with the manufacturer seal. 

It's not been dropped or damaged , it doesn't move from the spot it's in so I'm at a loss. I did read online that it can be caused by over heating ? 

0 Likes