Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Switch File Sorting

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 10:40 AM)
ProfessorDigital
Apprentice
Options
Dear Samsung, Could you please add in a facility in Smart Switch that would allow users to date sort files. The files show so randomly that it is frustrating & time consuming having to scroll through all the files in a folder to find even the most recent ones. When you have 200-300 photos on your phone & you need to take some to upload to a computer, you would think that those photos you've just taken would be top or bottom of the list. This not the case though. One can be right in the middle, another further down. You just have to scroll through to find them. Smart Switch is a great facility but could be improved with this little enhancement.
2 REPLIES 2
Andymerlino
Journeyman
Options

Same problem. I do not understand why on mac the SmartSwitch app does not sort photos by date or name. If I click on a column inside the smartswitch windows nothing happens. Very annoying to find the photos we want to download if many exists in the SD card.  That's bad.

0 Likes
ProfessorDigital
Apprentice
Options
Now I have found that Smart Switch will not connect to my phone since I updated to the latest Mac OS Monterey...🙄
0 Likes