Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Update not working for laptop

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 05:53 PM)
mikeyslush1984
Apprentice
Options

My laptop is going all types of crazy and just recently the Samsung update service for it is not working either, has anyone else had this issue ?2021-04-29.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
FigureSolutions
Apprentice
Options
Have you tried updating the actual laptop, Windows? If its a completely different update and not compatible with the actual laptop then it might not work, if its not a Windows and its a Samsung instead, might have to try restarting the laptop itself, see if that'll work. If not then I'm afraid I can't help mate because I've not got these types of laptops, hope I could help.
0 Likes
mikeyslush1984
Apprentice
Options
Yeah thats not the issue im not sure
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
In WINDOWS UPDATE itself, there is an option (about mid-window) to scan the windows update for any issues that prevents proper update. Run it, then when it has finished, restart the laptop, then try running WU again
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung update is simply informing you that you no longer need it because all further Samsung driver and firmware updates will come via Windows Update. If the laptop is not working properly, use the W10 option to refresh your PC. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-refresh-tool-do-clean-install-windows-10