Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung T7 Warranty Registration

(Topic created on: 27-12-2023 09:30 AM)
razorpig
Apprentice
Options

Anyone know how I can register my T7 Portable SSD drive for the 5yr warranty? I tried following all recommended  instructions, entering SN manually (only accepts 11 and 15 digit numbers but mine is 14) and scanning QR code with the Samsung Members App - QR code not recognized. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
SereneH
Options

Hi, @razorpig!

The warranty for the T7 is 3 years: SSD Product Warranty | Support | Samsung Semiconductor Global Where did you see the 5-year offer? 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
razorpig
Apprentice
Options

Hi Serene, Yes actually you're right - it says 3 years on the box. My mistake. I must have read 5 years online somewhere or got it confused with another item. I'm still confused about how to actually register the product?

0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Hi, @razorpig

Please be aware that registration of your SSD is not required in order to activate your warranty, as this happens automatically at the date of purchase. 

Have you tried registering online: How To Register Your Samsung Product Warranty | Samsung UK

giphy.gif
0 Likes
razorpig
Apprentice
Options
OK that's fine. If it's not necessary to register it I won't worry. Yes I did try registering online - details in my original post.
0 Likes