Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung SSD Valhalla promotion challenges

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 08:38 PM)
Doogz
First Poster
Options

I am having challenges getting a Valhalla redemption code ...

I went out on the last day of the promo and purchased a 980 Pro SSD, specifically for the Valhalla promotion - I had to go to a few stores before I could find one in stock. The SSD was still being promoted as coming with a Valhalla code.  

When I went to redeem the code the website says no more – I can see the Samsung  website says promo closed at 12 pm 30/12/20, however the advertising stuff used by all stores says purchase by 31/12/20 (they do not say a particular time of day when the promo expires), and redeem by 31/01/21.

I purchased within the advertised timeframe, and tried to redeem within the advertised timeframe.  If the promo was supposed to finish at a certain time on a certain day, then all  the advertising material (including what the stores were using) should have named the time.  The promo stuff only named the dates and I actioned within the dates.  

So … can I please have a code for redemption? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Doogz 

Have a look at this useful link to see if this helps.

0 Likes
Doogz
First Poster
Options

Hi ChrisM

Thanks for the feedback ... I am in Australia though, so I cannot tick the box that says resident of UK - my receipt wont match a UK supplier either.

It is the AU redemption website that I am having a challenge with.  Also, I can see the promo is still open in th UK 🙄

Can youhelp me another way?

Cheers

Doogz 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Doogz, in that case, I recommend contacting the relevant Australian Promotions Team for this specific promotion. The email is: promos.au@samsung.com

0 Likes