Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Odyssey LC49HG90DMUXEN Display issues.

(Topic created on: 07-01-2023 08:05 AM)
Members_bWcytvF
Student
Options

Hi I have a Samsung Odyssey LC49HG90DMUXEN which is only a couple of years old, which has generated a display issue, the problem arises when it's been powered off for the weekend or longer.  When powering back up my laptop or any other unit I may connect will not display correctly.  I get lines going accross the screen. 
This has nothing to do with my laptop as I have connected other devices and they do the same. 

Even if I have nothing connected and select the Monitors Menu button they will not display correctly at all. 

Is this a known issue, is there a fix?  To be honest I'm quite disappointed that such an expensive monitor should play up just after a couple of years of use. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pouleman
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

Same issue here, and it seems it affects a lot of users on reddit too.

The support don t reply, and noone contacted me. This seems to be a global issue, but noone from Samsung replies.

I believe we should, all people that have that problem, continue posting here with our "progress".

This is definetly a big issue, on a so expensive device, it s unacceptable not to get any official answer.

0 Likes