Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Odyssey G7 change input when switch from fullscreen (goes black)

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 12:00 AM)
Lordlory95
Student
Options

Goodevening, I have a problem with my Galaxy Odyssey G7 (LC27G75TQSUXEN). Every time I switch from fullscreen (and sometimes even from borderless window) to another application, or every time some overlay pop up (steam message, volume change bar in the upper left corner, nvidia record....) the monitor goes black and reset its input (or, at least, I think this is what it does). I link a video of the issue. This is really boring for a monitor priced like this. Any solution? I think I will return it if there is no fix. I've updated the firmware and the driver of the monitor. 

https://youtu.be/1zMqeTqmwj0

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Lordlory95 

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

0 Likes
Solution
Lordlory95
Student
Options

Yes I did. I had to format my computer (I did that because I changed mobo and CPU) to make it work. It wasn't intended but ehy, as long as it works.

floydtherooster
First Poster
Options

I'm having this exact same issue and I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it. I just got this monitor a week ago and built a new computer a few months ago so I don't think formatting would solve the issue. 

Someone online suggested to make sure that the monitor source is set to a specific one instead of auto detect, but that doesn't seem to be in the settings of the monitor. But anytime I alt tab to or from a full screen application like a game, it blacks out and then displays the source. Unsure why the monitor would be behaving this way as a default. 

0 Likes
IlyaL
First Poster
Options

His solution doesnt work for me, can i have other suggestions how to fix it?

0 Likes