Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung LC27JG50QQUXEN - Horizontal Lines

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 03:08 PM)
Knaj
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

I have 2 Samsung LC27JG50QQUXEN monitors and have had horizontal lines appearing on one of them on startup for a while. After going on holiday for a week recently I came back and this issue had gotten much worse - covering most the screen.

I know this is a fairly common issue with this series of monitors from the many people who have complained about this online. It seems after a while of warming up the issue goes away. Is there a fix for this yet whether it be software or changing a component inside? I do not have a warranty as I have owned the monitor for a couple of years now. Would be willing to try to fix myself.

On a side note both monitors stopped auto sleeping quite early on in the time I bought them, so whenever I turn my PC off the screens do not go off, I have to manually turn them off.

Help would be appreciated, thanks

Kind regards,

Kian

2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Black Belt 
Options
Computers & IT
Hi
Found this page
That maybe helpful to you

Lines on the Samsung monitor

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111360/
0 Likes
Knaj
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hi Steve,

This seems to be a general problem with this series of monitors from the previous complaints i have come across. I had previously tested cables etc but that made no difference - lines would still be there regardless so nothing to do with inputs.