Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 screen black and charginglight flashing blue

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 08:52 AM)
Members_ILi2Eal
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and yesterday when I switched on my device and logged in, the screen went off after a while even though the battery was almost full. I then held the power button down for a few seconds and then tried turning it on again. The charging light flashed blue and after a while the fan started making noises because the laptop got a little warmer, but the screen was still black. Help!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Members_ILi2Eal
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and yesterday when I switched on my device and logged in, the screen went off after a while even though the battery was almost full. I then held the power button down for a few seconds and then tried turning it on again. The charging light flashed blue and after a while the fan started making noises because the laptop got a little warmer, but the screen was still black. Help!

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Members_ILi2Eal, let's try going through the steps on this page to help you get this sorted out: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ When you're on the page, select 'Start' under 'Computing', and then follow the steps provided after you've selected the issue you're having. 

0 Likes