First Poster
Options
Can samsung make one ui for galaxy windows laptops
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
michelangelo84
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are no official ways to install Android on laptops... Android is based/used in ARM Devices, and 99.99% laptops use x86 chipsets.
You emulate Android or try to use PrimeOS or android custom distributions adapted to be useful with x86 systems.

Samsung, having DEX, i find weird to see them developing Android for laptops.... maybe in some years if ARM gives a jump to laptops,pcs, etc
Screenshot-20220112-021843-Gallery-02
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I take it you want the user interface? Have you tried running Ubuntu from a USB stick on your laptop? Reason being is that it uses GNOME which in many ways is similar to a mobile OS in the way it works with many touch based shortcuts and a grid application launcher. if it works from USB in live mode, then it should in theory be possible to install it alongside or instead of Windows. As for the processor architecture, windows settings will tell you what processor is present, so please post that information. shortcut is pressing "Win key" + "Pause/Break" together
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
ARM has already made the jump to laptops and small form factor PCs, both windows S and linux support ARM now.
0 Likes
peachylove
First Poster
Options
Well i don't have the new software update yet but i did the latest software
0 Likes