Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odyssey G9 UK release??

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 04:25 PM)
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Apologies if this has been asked before but I just can't seem to find any info regarding the release of the samsung Odyssey G9. On the samsung website which use to say out of stock, now says Not for Sale??
Anywhere else I look, it just seems to say out of stock or preorder. For the life of me i can't find out if this product will actually release in the UK or has something happened? If anyone had done better research or knows anything, could you please give me an update. Tired of refreshing sites just to see if its available or in stock... cheers 😁

>>>> All Samsung... All the time. XD
1 REPLY 1
KermitAK47
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
yes, this is a very poor communication from the official side.
If you look around in the internet you will find out that AFTER the first monitors have been shipped around the world, the new owners (not their own quality checkers) have realised tecnical issues with the G9 monitor.
After they have complained to Samsung, Samsung now checks every single G9 monitor manually....since 5 weeks or more.....
And as this is not good for the reputation, Samsung seems to avoid any bigger communication about their problems (my personal opinion)... If i am wrong, Samsung moderators, please tell me the official version. 
It's the same here in Germany. No final release date, no official communication.