Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odyssey G7 32" faint line down middle of the screen - lighter on one side than the other

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 12:39 PM)
nad_uk
Student
Options

Hey guys, as mentioned above my monitor seems to have developed a faint line down the middle of the screen. Colour seems a little lighter on one side compared to the other. Im finding it very distracting.  Monitor is on the latest firmware, and ive played around with all the settings turning vrr on off, freesync on and off, changing cables not sure what else I can do.

Any help would be massively appreciated. 😊

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@nad_uk: Is the line visible on all channels/sources? If so, please try powering off the monitor and unplugging it at the wall for around 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on to see if this makes a difference. If the line persists, please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
nad_uk
Student
Options

@AndrewL thanks buddy. Got in touch with support after posting this vid. It does persist, went through troubleshooting. A repair has been arranged.

Thanks for the reply.

Kind regards

Nadeem.