Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo G8 wont black screen after Sleep/ Restart or simple power on Laptop (Windows)

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 05:19 PM)
Ghost Cry
First Poster
Options

Hi,
I got my new neo G8 monitor 2 days ago and am already having a hard time with connections. With Mac it easily auto connects when I turn on the mac from sleep mode to active but on windows. It somehow starts when I intentionally make it to sleep but when it is on auto sleep it does that no signal behavior on windows. It is saying something like no signals from HDMI port 1 and it will go off in 3 seconds. The screen does not go into on state even if I click some button or move the mouse. It works perfectly if I start my laptop first then plug out plug in the HDMI cable. I really really love and need this screen but this is a deal breaker for me if I have to do plug-out plug-in each time. I will be waiting for any kind of response from the Samsung community.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Duhjahno
First Poster
Options

Have you found a fix? I am having a similar issue. I'll turn my PC off for the night. When I turn it back on the next day, the monitor just doesn't want to display anything and will keep going into standby mode. The only fix I have found to work is to hold the power button and force my PC to shut down, then retry it until it works. I know this is a terrible way to do it, and would love a better fix. 

0 Likes
shadydoeboy
First Poster
Options

I am  having the same issue. I have to unplug all the cords. then plug in my ps5 HDMI cord to even get a display. after which I can then put my HDMI and DisplayPort cord in so i can run both my monitors.  SAMSUNG PLEASE HELP.....!!!!

0 Likes
onceuponatyne
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys,

I'm having a similar issue, but with a Samsung LF27T850QWUXEN monitor (older).

I leave my PC on permanently (as it's a video editing PC and there is a constant list of video files to be rendered and worked on when I'm not there). When I come back and shake a mouse to raise the PC from it's slumber, sometimes the monitor wakes up... other times (about 1 in 4) the monitor just scrolls between black screen and static.

It's definitely the monitor as the second monitor (a Philips TV) works fine - and the issue is consistent when the cables .etc are switched around.

A reboot of the PC is the only guaranteed solution to getting the monitor working - and that's a real headache.

Would love a solution.

0 Likes
gregor1230
First Poster
Options

Same here it doesn`t out from sleep mode. Only reboot of PC helps. It is samsung nothing has changed unfinished hardware.

0 Likes
SmashedBeard
First Poster
Options

Same issue here.  I absolutely love this monitor, but having to reboot every time I need to wake my PC is getting old.  

I hope they are willing to fix it and push a fix.

0 Likes
Members_isCALPz
First Poster
Options

Same issue with a LS32A600NWUXXU monitor. Has anyone seen any firmware updates?

0 Likes