Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitors

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 12:54 PM)
Adelaide13
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung SyncMaster 940N monitor.  It has shadowy lines across and ghosty images.  Does this mean it is on its last legs?  Will it die suddenly?  I'm not sure whether it is worth replacing with like as I need to replace my desktop and may need a touchscreen but what would be the equivalent monitor now? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Adelaide13 ,

would you be able to share a image of how this looks at the moment? Are the marks and shadows displaying on all the screens and sources?

In regard to the equivalent to this on 2023, we do offer different ranges of monitors at the minute, you can have a look at them here: PC Monitors | Computer Monitors & Screens | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Adelaide13
First Poster
Options

thank you for your quick reply.  I thought this was probably a common problem with older monitors and you would know what I meant.  I'm afraid I have no idea how to send you an image. I think the lines and shadows are on all websites and also my e mail programme. I will look at the list of monitors.  Most seem much bigger than I need but perhaps I do at least need to do some research.

0 Likes