Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVALID SERIAL NUMBER in Samsung Redemption

(Topic created on: 29-09-2020 02:02 PM)
jbl14
First Poster
Options

I bought a 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Samsung has a cashback promo for SSD's. But when I type the serial number on Samsung Redemption site. It says the Serial number/IMEI is invalid. Does anyone experience the same?

I have emailed promos@samsung.au multiple times already but no luck on reply.

Can anyone confirm that this cashback promo is legit?

0 Likes
60 REPLIES 60
bsbawa
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem. Samsung should really look in this issue seriously. chat help is useless thing as bad as phone support. I have emailed issue at promos.au@samsung.com but havent received any response from them. 

0 Likes
NUGGETRON
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. 

Just emailed the Australian promotions people. Give them a few days to at least acknowledge the email before escalating

0 Likes
coles07
First Poster
Options

i also have the same issue with a 970 EVO PLUS 500gb that i purchased 14/10/2020 from centrecom 😞

0 Likes
NUGGETRON
First Poster
Options

I messaged their Facebook page and they asked for the same details and said they would forward it to the promotions centre. Probably will be responded faster than the email to the promotions group directly.

0 Likes
dpbattaglia
First Poster
Options

Same problem, bought a 1Tb nvme 970 evo plus on 13 October 2020 due to this promo. And now SN not recognised, that’s just silly. Emailed twice to two different addresses hopefully a response. Anyone have one? I screenshot the invalid error message just in case they try to back up after the promo ends and this is still not fixed.

0 Likes
Sibby
First Poster
Options

Bought a 970 Evo Plus on the 13th and I'm also unable to get my cashback due to the system not recognising the SN, even though the live chat advised it is definitely valid. 

Sent an email to promos.au@samsung.com so we'll see what happens or what doesn't.

0 Likes
NUGGETRON
First Poster
Options

Still getting invalid serial.

Anyone had any luck?

0 Likes
jbl14
First Poster
Options

I was able to submit cash back redemption request last October 2. Validation completed the same day. Product Manager notified the same day. But up to this day I still haven't receive the cash back money. I don't know how long the process is. But if you haven't submitted your request yet, Good luck! there's still a long way to go. 

0 Likes
NUGGETRON
First Poster
Options

Claim submitted

Not sure if they have done a bulk update to serial numbers

0 Likes
RevoWution
First Poster
Options

Still no dice on my end. Emailed promos.au@samsung.com to notify them of the invalid serial number issue, but I still haven't received a reply from them yet.

I've also been trying every day in hopes they've quietly updated their serial number database to no avail.

0 Likes