Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds 2 pro only right side working on Windows 11

(Topic created on: 13-12-2023 03:38 PM)
Arex23
First Poster
Options

Hello, after connecting my galaxy buds 2 pro to my samsung galaxy book 3 ultra I noticed that the audio works only on the right earbud. I've tried reinstalling any kind of driver or updating both the pc and the firmware of the buds but nothing works. I should add that the buds work with any other device I have and worked with my pc until some days ago. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows a solution.

3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Windows 11 and ewrbuds, headset done work well unless a headset with a USB dongle like Jabra.

I gave up using my Buds2 Pro with my Book2 Pro, mainly microphone and connectivity issues. I found even my Jabra, Aukey, Airpods and Soundcore buds the same issue.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
v04
First Poster
Options

Have you been able to resolve this? I just started to notice the issue today because I hadn't used my Buds Pro 2 in a while. Now I only get audio on my right, and not my left. But it works just fine with my phone. Couldn't find a solution anywhere online. Tried uninstalling the Galaxy Buds drivers (of which there are two of the same name) and nothing. Not sure what else to do. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly No, the issue is Windows 11.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes