Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated cost of repair for Notebook 9 Pro 13.3" keyboard replacement

(Topic created on: 26-05-2020 01:40 PM)
davids355
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 13.3" (Model NP940X3N). The keyboard has failed due to liquid damanage (Cleaning fluid). Now one key press results in multiple letters appearing on the screen.

I am assuming possibly the keyboard may need replacing, however, as I understand it, this is not an easy part to replace.

I am having trouble contacting Samsung directly about this and wondered if you guys would know roughly how much this might cost for Samsung to repair?

Thanks

Dave

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @davids355 ,

Repairs costs are determined by our engineers once that the device has been examined so I would be unable to provide you with an estimated cost from here. Have you tried to reach Support: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

davids355
First Poster
Options

I understand. I have just sent a contact request via facebook messneger (Tried live support earlier but it was not available).

0 Likes
Zenmo
First Poster
Options

Did you have any luck finding answers. I am in a similar position and wondering my options. 

0 Likes
davids355
First Poster
Options

I didnt get anywhere with this. I spoke to Samsung and they refered me to one of their approved repair centres - of which there were just a couple around the country from what I could tell. I was advised to call the approved repair centre directly for a quote.

However, this was on behalf of a client of mine, so I passed the details on to the client directly and I have not heard back regarding the outcome.

0 Likes