Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book 3 Ultra

(Topic created on: 29-04-2023 02:17 PM)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Anyone bought the Book 3 Ultra? I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one last week. I'm well impressed with it. It's simply stunning and exactly what I needed. 
I always thought that Samsung has the best displays you can get. I'm not disappointed with this one, of course! I wanted a gaming laptop and they've finally given us one. 
Thank you Samsung 😁
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bigtasty65 Not looking to buy another laptop at the moment but it does look pretty impressive.  Some information here https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/laptops/1418331/samsung-galaxy-book3-ultra-review 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Don't need to check on it mate. Watched a couple of reviews on YouTube and I can confirm that it's spot on. 👍🏻
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Fine,glad it is meeting your expectations. The link was more for others who may be interested.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
How's the battery life on it ? Been contemplating it for gaming
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Battery life is good but you do need the charger plugged in to maintain battery level when gaming. If I'm right you do need the charger plugged in to play games at the highest settings. I only play Farming Simulator 22 at the moment (being an ex farmer), but the graphics look amazing on the OLED display.