Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android apps on Windows 11 are about to get a graphics boost.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2023 02:33 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Slowly, slowly it seems the Android to Windows 11 integration is getting deeper and better.

For nearly a year I gave up my S8 Ultra tablet and use my ZFold4 and Book2 Pro, as the Samsung app integration is good (needs more work)

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/windows-11/android-gaming-on-windows-11-is-about-to-get...

What you need to know

• Microsoft just released an update for Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 in preview.
  • The update adds preview support for Vulkan API, which is a cross-platform graphics API that works on Windows and Linux.
  •  The standard set of security updates and stability improvements also ship with the update.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 REPLIES 0