Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar HW-K460 sync issue

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 08:06 PM)
Clojacks
First Poster
Options

I have an HW-K460 soundbar connected by the HDMI ARC port to a Samsung UN55-NU8000FXZA attached to Directv for Satellite  viewing. I have multiple Streaming services through my Samsung TV native Apps. For a number of months, I’ll be watching any number of different Directv channels, and my sound will appear to lose signal and become scratchy. I can change the channel for a second and return to my original channel and it will be fine for a while. I have changed my Directv boxes, thinking it was in the Directv signal, but that didn’t fix it. This does not seem to be a problem on my streaming services. In addition, if I turn my soundbar off, I don’t have any issue with the TV sound. I have disconnected the soundbar dozens of times. I have total disconnected all cables in my whole system, but I still have this scratchy/out of sync sound issue. Any tips? I hate to replace my soundbar or TV, or both. But, if I do, LG may get my business…

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Soundbar is out of sync with the TV

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/
0 Likes
Clojacks
First Poster
Options

I appreciate the reply, but my problem isn’t typical sync….like lip sync error…..more of a problem where all of a sudden the sound gets scratchy or misses feed. It’s almost similar to a pixel problem with a picture if I could try to make an analogy. 

0 Likes
Clojacks
First Poster
Options

Picture an AM radio where you are getting to far away from the station and the signal cuts in and out. There weird thing is that as soon as I change the channel for even a second and return it, the sound is back to steady.

0 Likes