Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Level On Wireless Pro Headband Replacement

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 06:56 PM)
SamBateson
Student
Options

The headband on my Samsung Level On Wireless Pro recently snapped - the cushion is not damaged and I have managed to remove the snapped plastic top piece (the part which has snapped). Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement for this? The top plastic shell (right side snapped)The top plastic shell (right side snapped)

Headband tip that has snapped offHeadband tip that has snapped off

Many thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
CarloL
Hotshot
Options
SamBateson
Student
Options

I've checked each of those - a lot of suppliers won't supply that particular part, I suspect because the part is more easily damaged. I've seen reviews of this product and it's not an isolated problem. So I think Samsung should make more readily available the more easily damaged parts, as they're easy to replace (if you have the knowhow). 

Smouton
First Poster
Options

Any solutions?

0 Likes
Shmuel
First Poster
Options

i bought just a regular pair and replaced this part.

cost 20$

0 Likes
StabijJack
First Poster
Options

where? details please.

0 Likes
Luke2020
First Poster
Options

I would also like to know where did you buy the regular, wired ones for 20 bucks?

0 Likes
Shmuel
First Poster
Options

Amazon. Used like new

0 Likes
stojr
First Poster
Options

any updates here? they are at least 32 on amazon for the wired version... just want to buy the replacement part. 

0 Likes
Cy88
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to mine, just ordered a soldering iron https://www.homedepot.com/p/Weller-30-Watt-Red-Soldering-Iron-WL30/301049902?cm_mmc=ecc-_-THD_ORDER_... from Home Depot, I am gonna do some plastic welding.

0 Likes