Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung bar MS650 Arc / HDMI unstable

(Topic created on: 27-10-2023 11:27 PM)
Members_2wEe7t2
Student
Options

Hi, I have a TV TCL connected to a Samsung sound bar MS650. The sound bar firmware is the latest and up-to-date firmware available 1147.2 / 196R.

The ARC is perfectly activated. The TV is well detected on the soundbar. The TV switch the sound bar output to HDMI TV Arc output as expected.

But , at random time, the audio link is lost and the sound bar switch from TV Arc (HDMI audio) to D.IN input. 

When I restart the sound bar, the TV Arc signal is recovered... The output come back to TV Arc...

I tryed to change the HDMI cable twice, changing the TV setup ) Arc to eArc, HDMi 1.2 or 2, activate or not the Dolby Atmos or not...). The right HDMI inputs are connected ( HDMI with Arc) No solution to this problem. It seems that the sound bar lost the TV audio signal on the HDMI cable , switching to D.IN

How to downgrade to the previous firmware? I saw several post on internet with the same problem on this firmware release? Or do you have a solution for that ?

Many thx

2 REPLIES 2
MBNL
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, did you happen to find any solution?

0 Likes
nesetbaris
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem with the same model soundbar and TCL TV. Did you find any solution?

0 Likes