Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Q70r SOUNDBAR uk power supply to short

(Topic created on: 30/12/19 20:22)
First Poster
Options
Audio & Video

Hi I have a q70r soundbar and the power supply for the soundbar is far to short as I need to run this down through the wall under the floor and back up and out at back of room so I need at least a 5m extension for the jack plug end does anyone know of extension cable for this ?

is it a special jack plug end ? Does it have a particular name ?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Options
Audio & Video

Unfortunately not a solution but I also have the same problem. Ive looked all over the net for some kind of extension cable but the socket on the sound bar appears to be a female with pin inside where most sold are female. 

Apprentice
Options
Audio & Video

Hi 

Did you solve this problem? I have the same issue 

Apprentice
Options
Audio & Video

Hi 

Did you solve this problem? I have the same issue

Options
Audio & Video

me too - any luck with this?

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Audio & Video

Do Samsung even read/respond/care about these issues raised??? Surely a reasonably priced extension connecting soundbar lead could be made available? My model ac adapter plugs directly into the wall and the power out lead to the soundbar could be an extra metre longer... Video on you tube shows the ac adapter with a figure 8  plug in power cord...much more sensible as these leads are cheap and readily available. Meantime I have to make do with plugging the adapter into an unsightly extension lead whilst I research a solution... I can find generic adapters which have a plug in figure 8 power connection but am anxious to replace the original adapter with unbranded one...

0 Likes