Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Network is disconnected repeatedly

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 08:14 AM)
Jake Caldwell
Student
Options
Audio & Video

Repeatedly disconnecting from WiFi and Bluetooth. Will play the sound “ network is disconnected “ several times over and over again up to 3 times in a minute. I have tried unplugging the device and removing it from smart things and then re adding the device and plugging it in and it works for a couple days like it should and then will constantly disconnect again. Very irritating as I paid a lot of money for this product and it rarely works as it should. Also when using the built in Alexa it won’t play any songs from Spotify and says “ Spotify is not supported on this device “. Not sure if this is a fault or not but why would a smart speaker cost this much and not be able to play music from the worlds most popular music streaming service via it’s built in Alexa ? Had to buy an echo input to make this product. Please help me resolve these issues as I loved this product at first but now I can barely use it.

Model :HW-S61T

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mole22
Apprentice
Options
Audio & Video

You may can try to uninstall and reinstall again or make sure you upgrade to the latest version then re-linking your accounts one more time.

0 Likes
Jake Caldwell
Student
Options
Audio & Video

I have tried this several times and it hasn’t worked, I have reset the device and it still isn’t working as it should. I have called customer service and they suggested some solutions that also haven’t worked and I’m waiting on a call back to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
bbbbbbbbbb
First Poster
Options
Audio & Video

HI Jake, 

I have the same soundbar with the same issue. Samsung came out and replaced the Wifi adapter and the motherboard of the device. However, after a month of it being quiet, it's now started doing it again.  I will have to get back on the phone with them. It's very annoying when you're trying to watch something.

0 Likes