Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network is disconnected repeatedly

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 07:14 AM)
Jake Caldwell
Apprentice
Options

Repeatedly disconnecting from WiFi and Bluetooth. Will play the sound “ network is disconnected “ several times over and over again up to 3 times in a minute. I have tried unplugging the device and removing it from smart things and then re adding the device and plugging it in and it works for a couple days like it should and then will constantly disconnect again. Very irritating as I paid a lot of money for this product and it rarely works as it should. Also when using the built in Alexa it won’t play any songs from Spotify and says “ Spotify is not supported on this device “. Not sure if this is a fault or not but why would a smart speaker cost this much and not be able to play music from the worlds most popular music streaming service via it’s built in Alexa ? Had to buy an echo input to make this product. Please help me resolve these issues as I loved this product at first but now I can barely use it.

Model :HW-S61T

23 REPLIES 23
Mole22
Journeyman
Options

You may can try to uninstall and reinstall again or make sure you upgrade to the latest version then re-linking your accounts one more time.

0 Likes
Jake Caldwell
Apprentice
Options

I have tried this several times and it hasn’t worked, I have reset the device and it still isn’t working as it should. I have called customer service and they suggested some solutions that also haven’t worked and I’m waiting on a call back to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
bbbbbbbbbb
First Poster
Options

HI Jake, 

I have the same soundbar with the same issue. Samsung came out and replaced the Wifi adapter and the motherboard of the device. However, after a month of it being quiet, it's now started doing it again.  I will have to get back on the phone with them. It's very annoying when you're trying to watch something.

0 Likes
Rahul K
First Poster
Options

Hey Jake,

Any luck with this issue? I got a Samsung Soundbar HW-S61A a few months ago. It worked fine until last week. Since then it got the same issues as you've described. 

Any fix you got?

Thanks mate.

0 Likes
Rahul K
First Poster
Options

Hey Hi Y'all

Anyone got a solution to this issue?

Please share if so. Thanks

0 Likes
Ccccccccccc
First Poster
Options

My S61A would constantly say network is disconnected when trying to use Alexa. The solution for me was to remove the device from my alexa account. Then sign out of alexa on the smartthings app. Then remove the device from the smartthings app. Finally, perform the setup process for the soundbar again and relink your Alexa account.

Harry Cooper
First Poster
Options

Has anybody got a fix to this? Iv got the s60t sound bar and 7 series tv 

0 Likes
S_Paul001
First Poster
Options

Same here. Samsung sent an engineer twice. First occasion when the engineer visited the soundbar started play normal to make me stupid. As soon as he drove away from home soundbar started to say “Network is disconnected” in full volume. Phoned Samsung again, this time around they came and collected, changed few bits and pieces. It worked for couple of months well and now it’s started again. The only thing that seems to be fixed is that I can detect the Samsung soundbar when I search for a Bluetooth device as previously it wasn’t happening. Such a pain!

0 Likes
Des44
First Poster
Options
There is no fix, these sound bars are not fit for purpose.
0 Likes