Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting BT Music Splitter come up on my Samsung soundbar

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 02:08 PM)
MisterChief
Apprentice
Options
How do I fix this? Everytime I play video games or listen to music it randomly kicks me off bluetooth

Its getting annoying 
18 REPLIES 18
peter dinan
Apprentice
Options

I have been trying everything to stop this BT advert. Samsung could not help and the internet instructions were no good.  For example they would say go to self diagnosis which was not there !    Last night I got so fed up I tried the only thing left which was to unplug the power to the TV.  I am disabled. I rerouted the power threw  a switchable  extension and turned the TV power off for 15 hours.  I have had the TV on since 8.30 am  and the advert has not appeared. Now I can turn the TV power off every night.  Hooray.

0 Likes
peter dinan
Apprentice
Options

Try turning the power off - unplug it. After 15 hours off it worked for me.

0 Likes
peter dinan
Apprentice
Options

see my post above.  Peter Dinan

0 Likes
peter dinan
Apprentice
Options

see my new post above - peter dinan

0 Likes
Brett Steele
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue. My sound bar is a paper weight on the weekend because someone close by is connecting to the soundbar constantly. 

0 Likes
Brett Steele
Apprentice
Options

Did you ever solve this issue?

0 Likes
Hawkihawk
First Poster
Options

This happens to me all the time!!! What is this?!? Why can't I just disable this incredibly stupid and unnecessary feature? 

0 Likes
Hawkihawk
First Poster
Options

I'm testing this, General > External Device Manager > Device Connection Manager > Device List  

16688891763335074899541609472334.jpg

0 Likes
Brett Steele
Apprentice
Options

I finally found out why this is happening. My downstairs neighbours had a cheap bluetooth adaptor plugged into their tv for a set of headphones. It obviously will connect to any bluetooth device in pairing mode and there's no way to stop it once it's been paired. Every time they turned the TV on the device would take over my sound bar. Poor design of hardware / software on Samsung's side. 

0 Likes