Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-T550 static noise

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 06:24 PM)
wikkiam
First Poster
Options

Hey all I'm wondering if this is a hardware issue particular to my soundbar or is it a common problem. I'm getting static noise when the volume is particularly low (1-7ish) I don't seem to get this static noise in a higher volume like 10+ (or maybe I just can't hear it). Wondering if this is a known issue or should I exchange it for a new one.

21 REPLIES 21
Rajvernekar
Journeyman
Options

For me HW B67E XL, the noise is gone and the model is working good so far. The noise comes for  1 second which you'll notice during complete silence in scenes after which it is gone. I too bought from Flipkart, no issues so far, it's a good soundbar, use it without worry

0 Likes
SANTANU DAS
Apprentice
Options

Thank you buddy 😊

SANTANU DAS
Apprentice
Options

Sir mujhe flipkart se product received hua hai.but entire box is not sealed.i uplode a video ,kindly check it..apko kya this type of box mila tha??? kindly reply...agar sirf mere sath hua hai to hum isko return kar denge..kindly watch and reply please.

0 Likes
Rajvernekar
Journeyman
Options

Yes, I received in same condition as far as i remember...top of the box sealed, rest similar

0 Likes
SANTANU DAS
Apprentice
Options

Thanks 

0 Likes
Rajvernekar
Journeyman
Options

Share your Experience on how did you find the product after you install. I did myself, didn't wait for engineer. It's simple. Use hdmi with tv for best results.

0 Likes
SANTANU DAS
Apprentice
Options

Greate sound bar .The sound is really very nice .Much better than Sony ..Deep bass and grt treble .Both independently adjustable .very decent volume ..But have doubt about the two surrounding speaker..kuch khas sound ka effect nahi mil raha hai .are you fill any  sound separation from the surround speakers?

One more thing How did you update the sound bar? Kindly tell me the process.

0 Likes
Rajvernekar
Journeyman
Options

Rear speakers will have volume and separation for proper 5.1 content on amazon prime and netflix. I updated using a new pen drive sandisk 3.1 works. Not all pen drives work unfortunately

Download update from below link

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/model/HW-B67E/XL/

0 Likes
SANTANU DAS
Apprentice
Options

After downloading the update file and then uploading it to the new pen drive whats the next?kindly Describe the steps.

0 Likes
itcz
Apprentice
Options

I have not found any successful fix for the static noise problem despite updating with the latest software/firmware but good luck trying. Make sure the only file on the pen drive is the update.

0 Likes