Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q950A Rear Speakers and Subwoofer Did not connect to soundbar - Samsung fixed it !

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 01:32 PM)
TT007
First Poster
Options

I had a problem with the rear speakers and subwoofer not connecting to the HW-Q950A soundbar.  The rear speakers and subwoofer just kept flashing blue.  The soundbar flashed blue for only a second (the light is on the right front of the soundbar), and then almost immediately turned red. 

I tried resetting everything, and doing a hard reset of the soundbar.  I spent an hour on the phone with the Samsung tech help, redoing all the reset attempts.  They finally said I needed to contact the repair center in NJ. 

I was just over the 1 year warranty period.  Ouch.

Eventually I got on a chat with the repair center, and they set up everything for me.  they did a one-time extension of the warranty period (wow!!), paid for all the shipping, and replaced two wireless boards on the soundbar, part nos. AH81-13844A.  That took care of it for me, and the soundbar works fine now. 

Amazing.

2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

A great result that highlights Samsung's need to up their after-sales care.

I keep thinking about adding the rears to my Q900A, wasn't sure if they are sold alone.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Winterlali
Student
Options

I just got my back from the Samsung repair today. Before they was one box which doesn't wanted to connect. Now I'm struggling more than an hour to get even one box connected.

Kinda disappointed they didn't checked in repair shop.

0 Likes