Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-N300 Automatically changes to AUX mode

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 03:47 PM)
Arpan
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My HW-N300 soundbar is around 9 months old. It was working fine until now.

The issue is whenever I change to any other mode, other than AUX mode, it goes back to AUX mode in about 1-2 minutes. The volume also lowers to a specific level by itself after some time.

Its works fine in AUX mode, but I am not being able to play in any other mode.

Also, the source mode and turn off/on button isn't working, although the volume up and down are working fine.

I cannot bring it to service centers, as all are closed now due to COVID-19 situation.

Also updating firmware is not possible, since USB mode doesn't sustain for 3 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Cloud9
First Poster
Options
Hi,
You can try to reset the Soundbar by pressing and holding the POWER and SOURCE button on the unit at the same for 5 secs while the soundbar id OFF.
0 Likes
mason9466
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue with my brand new soundbar.  I cannot get the soundbar to stay on Din setting. Did resetting it work or did you ever find a fix? 

0 Likes
Sree2
First Poster
Options

Hey Mason, have you found a solution for this? I'm facing the same trouble as well. 

0 Likes
mason9466
First Poster
Options

Sadly, no. Samsung customer service was no help either. I had to return it to Wal-Mart.com where I bought it. I've done a bit of research and it seems like there was a bad run with this model. 

0 Likes
Mahmoud Sadoun
First Poster
Options

Any updates, please !!!

0 Likes
Kwanele Khumalo
First Poster
Options

Hi. I am having the same problem. Ny soundbar works through the USB, AUX and Bluetooth but it never lasts for something like a minute, it changes the mode on its own. Any assistance

0 Likes
gilfred
First Poster
Options

is there any solutions in this issue? i have the same problem, i tried to reset and update also, but nothing happens, stays the issue

0 Likes