Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Cinema looping HT-J5550W

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 02:49 PM)
Nimu-UK
First Poster
Options

Hi my Samsung Home Cinema HT-J5550W ,is looping few weeks ago.  I have rebooted few times and also waited to see if this disappear with new firmware. Nothing is working. Been very busy at work so not contacted earlier.
As the DVD player connects all the speakers and as this is looping, I can’t use the speakers with the TV.
This is very frustrating as my kids are now on vacation and they are complaining.

can you please tell me how to fix it.

thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try contacting support
Explaining your issue
If still have warranty

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
Nimu-UK
First Poster
Options

Not resolved!!! Spoke to customer service, they told me to restart the device and said is sub woofer issue….which is not the case. Is looping when switched on which is a software issue with blu ray device home cinema (HT-J5550W). They gave me a local Samsung 3rd party dealer who did not answer any of my calls…goes to voice mail. Not sure they can help. Bought 5 years ago with speaker package still have the invoice. Is becoming a pain to deal with this customer service with Samsung…. They don’t want to know you. Is a bad product as so many owners have this issue. 
I will be writing to Samsung to take ownership of this technical fault with this product and fix it. 

0 Likes