Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone case not arrived

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 06:47 PM)
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Hello everybody!

I pre ordered the S21 ultra as soon as I saw it opened, and bought a pink silicone cover to go with it, on the 14th of january. It said everything would be shipped on the 29th, but as of 13th february the phone case has not yet arrived, everything else arrived around the 29th. I have tried samsung support, they have replied to me once out of 6 attempts, saying they cant check my order for some reason, samsung on twitter, the same reply. Its truly infuriating that I havent gotten ANY form of message, via mail for example, that it has been delayed or whatever is happening with it, and that I never get a concrete answer to why, if there has been too many orders so the cover is sold out or whatever it might be, just let me know if its going to be delayed, I'm fine with waiting, as long as I get notified, and not left in the dark as I have been with the, as of late, horrendous support. Anyone have the same issue?

Martin

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Aaaah I see, its most likely faster than samsung themselves so ill be fine without next day delivery 😂 well, where I live only supermarkets and the drug store is open basically, malls have been closed for 2-3 weeks now, but its on and off every month basically, we never know haha