Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra Smart View Case

(Topic created on: 15-05-2023 01:17 PM)
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options

Hi,

Are the phone cases from Samsung covered by any sort of warranty? My case has started to delaminate on the front cover. Purchased via Amazon 18th February 2023 so unable to return it. Amazon just directs me to Samsung website which isn't obvious where I need to report issue.

Thanks

Rob

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options

Well just spoken to Amazon who have kindly refunded me, even though it was past 30 days since purchase. 

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Definitely give the team a call or contact them on chat - Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom 

They may be able to help. There's only the standard return period for accessories though. You can find out more about warranties here: Samsung Warranty Information | Register & Check Your Warranty | Samsung UK

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options

Hey SocietyGirl,

Thanks for the reply. Just spoken to Samsung (via chat) but unfortunately they will not assist with accessories purchased via Amazon (part of transcript below)

My apologies but Amazon is not covered by our system. We do not have information on their products and orders from their website as we are Samsung UK. For help on your query, you need to contact them directly. They would have more system access and better support for your Inquiry. Our expertise and tools are limited for this kind of concern.

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Contact amazon again, try to chat with someone about the product and explain what has happened. If you purchased through amazon and not a 3rd party they should help you.
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

This. To be fair, Amazon can be very accommodating when it comes to bad product experiences. Either way, you should get a solution, whoever you go to! 

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Solution
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options

Well just spoken to Amazon who have kindly refunded me, even though it was past 30 days since purchase.