Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with the otterbox case

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 07:30 PM)
jameswbush
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Galaxy cover Pro was protected by an Otterbox Defender case, which I discovered a week ago had broken the device. (Or, more precisely, my phone was broken.)

I could not view my USB port due to the thick rubber around my phone and the fact that the opening in the otterbox frame was slightly larger than a USB port. I kept inserting the USB plug firmly enough to break it.

The USB component is metal. The USB port hole has been destroyed because the phone case is constructed of hard plastic.

Do other people also experience this issue, or am I the only one?

I am currently debating whether to purchase a solid, sturdy case for my future phone.

If your phone is protected by a sturdy case, such as an Otterbox Defender or another sturdy case, remove it entirely and have a look.

If the phone has a crack near the USB port.

Since there is little you can do if your phone is broken, it is advisable to reinstall the cover because it offers additional protection for the device. However, be cautious when using modern plastic-bodied phones.

thanks pub tv online login

2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Maestro
Options
Far better to use Samsung approved device cover/cases than use a third party item.
0 Likes
Thanushan Rajah
First Poster
Options

Well, I haven't had the issue with USB port yet. But my A8 screen went too tight abd ruined the LCD

0 Likes