Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free ear buds

(Topic created on: 20-07-2023 04:06 PM)
Ailo
First Poster
Options
Does anybody know how I can claim my free earbuds?. I took out a Samsung s23 ultra contract with O2 and part of the promotion was free earbuds.
I have no idea how to claim them as they didn't send me any information .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
You usually have to own a phone for one month before you can claim any promotions. But for peace of mind, if you got your phone from O2, they are the ones you've got to contact. It's 02 who are giving you the ear buds.
I would have any order number or reference numbers to hand. Also its good to have a picture of the promotion you used.
Good luck, I love mine..
keith30
Mastermind
Options
As far as I'm aware, you should receive a code sent to your device to claim the Ear Buds from o2 I think it's about 30days after you purchased it. If not contact them to make sure.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ailo  This offer seems to be the earbuds for £1 after receiving voucher code. you will need to wait  at least 30 days after purchase for the code via text.   (as long it was purchased by 5 July)

See some detail here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/S23-ultra/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Loobylou24
First Poster
Options
I also qualified for the ear buds, but o2 are saying there was no offer! Really frustrating as I've found other posts where people are in the same situation. 😞
0 Likes