Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Morning everyone, I had all of previous galaxy buds but never had this problem. I'm using buds 2 Pro. Every time I'm using this buds after I have ear infection my both ears. Is there anyone has similar issues? I think not I'm the only one. 
5 REPLIES 5
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I got ear infection once from my buds. GP told me it's good to have common practice of soaking and cleaning the rubber bits in surgical spirits once a week as they tend to gather unwanted bacteria.
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
The issue isn't with rubber bits. I clean every time when I'm using. The new materials made for these buds can cos allergy reactions. If the topics are accurate...
0 Likes
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Well it's the rubber bits that go in to my ear, which is made from silicone and tends to be quite porous and a simple clean or wipe won't get rid of the bacteria , therefore a decent soak was recommended. I use to get iritation regularly from the buds and also use to clean them, however after following the GP's advice, I've not had an issue since.
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Good morning, @Ferenc75. We have guidance for users who are sensitive to certain materials here: Wearing the Galaxy Buds | Samsung UK 

giphy.gif
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for your advice. I'm afraid this time I have to go a different brand. Trust me I tried, cheked, cleaned etc everything. Went to GP I got ear spray against infection but still on if I'm using buds 2 pro. I have still the previous beans no problem, I have still previous buds pro no problem
0 Likes