Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds and aquisitions

(Topic created on: 14-01-2023 05:44 PM)
Al3na
Apprentice
Options
 Hello. I have tried accessing the refunds and aquisitions page but everytime I click on the button it says an error has occured and gives an refference number. Can it be fixed? How? Thank you!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Best call Samsung
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Al3na
Apprentice
Options
Do you have a number or a mail where i can contact them?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Al3na. It is not clear to me which item you need to refund, but it's important that you get clarity around this. Please reach out to one of our Support Teams via the resource below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

You will see all contact numbers, as well as the facility to reach out via social media, Live Chat etc.

I trust that this will help you get your refund organised as promptly as possible.

0 Likes
Al3na
Apprentice
Options
I have tried there. But there is no option about applications bought through galaxy store
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Al3na. Ah, I understand. I have enclosed the instructions below.

If you have any other questions about billing and purchases from the Galaxy store, please tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap the Settings icon. Next, tap Contact us to submit your inquiry.

Please let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
Al3na
Apprentice
Options
I have found it. I have sent an inquiry. I will wait for a response.